- 300g caster sugar
- 250g plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- ¼ of a large pineapple crushed
- 110g chopped walnuts
- 50g dessicated coconut
- Icing Sugar
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 35 - 40 minutes
- Preheat oven to 180c/350f/gas 4.
- Grease a 20cm x 30cm baking tray.
- Mix the sugar, bicarbonate of soda and flour together. Add the eggs, pineapple with a little juice, walnuts, coconut and mix.
- Pour the mixture into the greased tin.
- Bake for 35 - 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool before removing from tin.
- Use Icing Sugar to decorate