Banana, Raspberry and White Chocolate Creams
- 150g (150g) white chocolate
- 150ml (¼ pint) single cream
- 1 tbsp. dark rum
- 150ml (¼ pint) double cream
- 125g punnet raspberries, crushed
- 3 bananas
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 mins
- Break the chocolate into a bowl, then set over a pan of simmering water until melted. Remove from the heat and add the single cream and rum, stir until smooth.
- Allow to cool, then refrigerate until beginning to thicken. Lightly whip the double cream. Beat 2 tablespoons into the white chocolate mixture and when fully blended gently fold in the remainder.
- Place a teaspoonful of the crushed raspberries in the bottom of each serving glass.
- Peel and chop the bananas and divide between the glasses. Spoon over the cream mixture then add about 3 teaspoons of the raspberries and swirl through with a spoon. Refrigerate to set.
- To serve, decorate with white chocolate hearts.
To make chocolate hearts, melt a small amount of chocolate, approx 50g (2oz).
Cool, and when beginning to thicken, drizzle hearts onto non-stick parchment paper or spoon into a small piping bag and pipe heart shapes. Refrigerate until needed, then carefully peel off from the paper.