Banana, Mozzarella Cheese and Parma Ham Salad
- 2 nectarines, halved, stoned and cut into wedges
- 2 bananas, peeled and cut into quarters
- 1 x 125g packet mozzarella cheese, drained and chopped
For the dressing
- 4 tbsp.extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 75g/3oz Parma ham
- 1 packet of rocket and herb salad
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: none
A simple salad that may be served as a starter, snack or main meal.
- Mix together the fruit and cheese in a bowl.
- Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar and seasoning and pour over the fruit. Pace onto 4 serving plates. Top with the ham and the rocket salad.
- Serve with crusty bread.
This dish is best served at room temperature