Spiced Chicken and Banana Platter
- 4oz/110g tandoori cooked chicken fillets (or other spiced cooked chicken)
- ½ small firm ripe mango
- 1 firm ripe banana
- Little lemon juice
- 3-4tbsp French dressing, made with orange juice
- 1tsp curry powder
- ¼ of a frisee lettuce
- Sprigs of flat leaf parsley
- 1tbsp salted cashew nuts
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: None
- Cut the chicken diagonally into neat slices. Cut the mango into long thin slices. Cut the banana in half and then in long thin slices and dip in lemon juice.
- Mix the dressing with the curry powder and toss the frisee and parsley in this. Arrange on a serving platter and neatly arrange the chicken and fruit on top in sections.
- Drizzle over a little more salad dressing and sprinkle with the nuts. Chill until ready to serve.