The term 'Fyffes' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 29 North Anne Street, Dublin 7, Ireland. Our company is registered in Ireland with registration number 73342. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Ireland.
Competition live date: Thursday 25th January 2018
Banana Smoothie Recipe
- UK residents only. Winners will be required to provide a UK address.
- The promotion closes at 9:00 am on Thursday 31st January 2018.
- There will be one winner on Facebook. The winner will be chosen at random given correct entry criteria has been followed.
- The winner will be notified via Facebook on Thursday 31st January 2018.
- Participants must follow the Fyffes UK Facebook page and complete the question stated. Winners will be selected at random.
- The promoter will use reasonable endeavours to contact the winner using the profile of the entrant. If a winner does not respond within 14 days of the first notification, then the winner forfeits the right to claim the prize and the promoter will issue to the prize to another winner selected as a backup at the time of the original draw.
- The winner agrees to take part for free in any publicity for the Promotion as requested by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this competition at any time with no liability to any entrant or any third party.
- Entrants hereby release Facebook of all liability that can be excluded under English law.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.