- A self-motivated graduate with leadership potential?
- Driven to excel in a sector leading, dynamic and globally significant business?
- Ready for the challenge of working with fresh produce?
- Customer focused, with the ability to identify, understand and give priority to the needs of our customers – all within a constantly changing environment?
Careers at Fyffes
Fyffes, has worldwide operations. Working with a company that sources, transports and distributes life-enhancing healthy foods in a very competitive worldwide market offers great career and development opportunities within the organisation.
Who we are
Fyffes is one of the largest and oldest tropical produce importers and distributors. With an infrastructure that reaches across the globe, Fyffes is truly an international player, involved in the production, procurement, shipping, ripening, distribution and marketing of bananas, pineapples, and melons.
Since 1888, Fyffes has been committed to bringing the world the highest quality products, inspiring people to feel excited about our products and making a positive difference for our growers and farmers, our customers and the environment. Today, Fyffes is the largest importer of bananas in Europe and the no. 1 importer of offshore melons in North America.
Our head office is in Dublin, Ireland. We employ over 10,000 people worldwide and have offices in 12 countries.
Who are we looking for?
Fyffes seeks outstanding, self-motivated candidates with leadership potential.
Areas of particular relevance and interest to us are:
We’re also looking for people specialising in:
- Environmental & Social Governance
- Supply Chain Management
The Fyffes Graduate Programme has been successful in assisting graduates in building a solid foundation of skills and competencies for a lasting career with Fyffes. With graduate locations in Europe, Latin and North America, we are looking for applicants with a willingness to adapt to different environments.
Our graduate programme consists of four training and development placements, each of a six-month duration. Each placement offers a challenging role and the opportunity to get to know our business in the location/department area, with our graduates spending the first months of the programme in their home country, enabling them to build their network and knowledge of our business.
At the end of the two-year period, upon successful completion of the program the candidate will continue a leadership path with the company. Remuneration after the completion of the graduate programme will reflect qualifications, position and normal large company benefits.
Listen to what our previous graduates have to say about the programme and their graduate experiences below!
Graduates, are you…
- Have the ability to work as part of a team, respond to, motivate and influence others to get results?
- Have a committed, sharp and rigorous approach to problem solving?
- Have the ability to generate new ideas and approaches, evaluate existing ones and implement new ones?
- Have international experience and knowledge of cultures other than your own?
- Believe that businesses have a responsibility to ethical human rights practices and sustainability while generating wealth for communities and stakeholders?
What we offer
- Work with your mentor to ensure you get to where you’re best suited while contributing to our business.
- Activate your training with expert guidance, all within a dynamic global organisation.
- Work with an international team delivering complex agri, logistic and business solutions.
- With solid support you can challenge yourself, learn fast and see the opportunities within our organisation.
What they say...
Hear from some of our graduates on their experience at Fyffes and how to get the most out of your experience at the company.