Fyffes Pineapple Day T&Cs 2021
Fyffes Pineapple Day T&Cs
1. The promotion is open to ROI residents only.
2. Entrants must be over 18 years of age but parents/guardians can enter on behalf of those under the age of 18.
3. The promotion is open for entries from 0.01 am on Wednesday 23rd June 2021 to 23.59 pm Sunday 4th July 2021, inclusive.
4. The overall winner will receive a BBQ.
5. Entrants may enter multiple times but winners are limited to one prize.
6. To enter this promotion on Facebook, entrants must follow Fyffes Ireland on Facebook. Post a video or images of your best BBQ creation on our Facebook page under the competition post. If also posting to your own profile please tag @FyffesIreland and use #FyffesPineappleDay.
7. To enter this promotion on Instagram, follow Fyffes Ireland on Instagram, tag @fyffes_ireland and be sure to use #FyffesPineappleDay. (Please note that we cannot use Instagram Stories for entries as they disappear after 24 hours). Instagram entries must be on the Instagram feed and can be video, image or carousel. If also posting to your Instagram Stories, please tag @FyffesIreland and use #FyffesPineappleDay.
8. Winners will be selected based on judges’ opinion determined by creativity, ingredients, presentation and setting.
9. Winners will be announced publically on Instagram and Facebook on Monday 5th July 2021.
10. Entries from personal Facebook and Instagram profiles will only be considered and profiles must be public at the time of winner selection.
11. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Entries may be used by Fyffes Ireland for promotional purposes online and in print media including the name of the entrant, videos and images submitted by the entrant and the entrant’s personal image, this to include use in any advertisement, booklet, website, display or exhibition module, or such promotional items that the company might produce, or in any demonstration or consumer-facing activity in which the company might engage, in Ireland and/or in overseas markets, the intention being to give appropriate recognition to entrants where possible.
13. In the event or for any reason the prize winner does not take an element of the prize before the time stipulated, which is July 30th 2021, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize.
14. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, or there is any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
15. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded.
16. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion and for no other purpose. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants. The Promoter is bound by the Data Protection Act 1998 or General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as applicable.
17. These terms and conditions are governed by Irish law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Republic of Ireland.
18. The promoter (the ‘Promoter’) and Data Controller is Fyffes Ireland. Please do not send correspondence to this address. If you require additional information please contact 256 Content Marketing Agency, The Masonry, 151, 156 Thomas St, Usher’s Island, Dublin, D08 PY5E. Ireland