Pineapple Salsa Grilled Chicken
- Juice of 4 limes, divided
- 5 tbsp. freshly chopped coriander
- 4 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for grill
- 2 tsp. honey
- Kosher salt
- 450 g. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 420 g. chopped Fyffes pineapple
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Make the marinade: In a large bowl, whisk together the juice of 3 limes, 4 tbsp coriander, oil, and honey and season with salt.
- Add chicken to a large resealable plastic bag and pour in the marinade. Let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or up to overnight.
- When ready to grill, heat the grill to a high temperature. Oil grates and grill chicken until charred and cooked through, 8 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, stir together pineapple, avocado, red onion, remaining lime juice, and the remaining tablespoon of coriander. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon salsa over chicken before serving.