Banana, Coffee, Cashew, and Cocoa Smoothie
- 1 banana, preferably frozen
- 2 Medjool dates, pitted
- 120 ml cold-brew coffee
- 35 g raw cashews, preferably soaked overnight
- 3 tbsp old-fashioned oats, preferably soaked overnight
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Pinch of ground cardamom
- Pinch of salt
- Using a smoothie or ice crush setting, purée banana, dates, coffee, cashews, oats, cocoa powder, cardamom, salt, and 4 ice cubes in a blender until smooth.
- Garnish with coffee beans if desired.