Campfire Banana Boats
A campfire classic, make yours – Fyffes style.
- 1 banana
- 1 graham cracker square
- 2 tablespoons milk chocolate (chopped from bar or chocolate chips)
- 8 mini marshmallows
- Take a banana with its peel still on and cut it down the middle (along the concave side). Not all the way through, but until the tip of your knife just grazes the peel on the other side. Pull the peel and banana slightly apart.
- Stuff the chocolate and mini marshmallows (or other fillings, see notes) into the center of the banana.
- Wrap the banana in foil. Place on a campfire or grill until fillings have melted and banana has warmed through, about 10 minutes.
- Unwrap banana and top with crushed graham cracker. Enjoy!