Black Bean Banana Brownies
- 1 medium banana mashed
- 400 g black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 170 g maple syrup
- 220 g coconut oil
- 120 g almond meal
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 30 g cocoa powder
- 70 g vegan dark chocolate shredded
- Mix all ingredients except the vegan dark chocolate in a food processor.
- Pour the mix into a bowl and add the chocolate.
- Pour into a brownie tin lined with coconut oil.
- Bake at 180 C for 25 minutes or until slightly browned and hard on top.