Fyffes Baked Banana Oats
- 4 Fyffes bananas, halved lengthways
- 200g oats
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 300ml milk of choice
- 300ml water
- A small handful of blueberries
- A small handful of walnuts, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 190˚C/170˚C fan/gas mark 5. Mash three of the bananas in a bowl with the back of a fork, then stir in the oats, cinnamon, milk and water. Fold through the blueberries.
- Pour into a baking dish and top with the remaining banana slices and walnuts.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the oats have absorbed the liquid and the top is browned.