Fyffes Banana Bliss Balls
- 2 small Fyffes bananas
- 100 g rolled oats
- 90 g desiccated coconut
- 20 dried dates
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp pure, unsweetened cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla paste
- 20 g extra desiccated coconut for rolling
- Place the ingredients (aside from the extra desiccated coconut) in a food processor.
- Process the ingredients until everything is blended together.
- Use tablespoon-sized parts of the mixture and roll into balls.
- Pour the extra desiccated coconut onto a plate. Roll the balls in the coconut firmly so that it coats the outside all over.
- Serve and enjoy or store in the fridge for later.