Fyffes Banana Bread French Toast
- 4 eggs
- 60ml milk (1/4 cup)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 30g butter (2 tablespoons)
- 8 slices of leftover Fyffes banana bread
- *** To serve:
- Whipped cream
- Sliced Fyffes bananas
- Toasted walnuts
- Maple syrup
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan over medium heat. Working in batches, soak the banana bread in the egg mixture for about 10 seconds per side. Cook in the heated pan for 2-3 minutes per side until golden brown.
- Top with a bit of whipped cream, sliced bananas, toasted walnuts and a drizzle of maple syrup to serve.