Fyffes Pulled Pork and Pineapple Pizza
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 x shop-bought pizza base
- 100ml barbecue sauce
- 75g red Cheddar, grated
- 75g fresh Mozzarella, sliced
- 200g pulled pork
- 1 chilli pepper or jalapeño pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- ¼ Fyffes pineapple, chopped into chunks
- *** To Serve
- Chipotle mayo
- A small handful of fresh coriander, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 230˚C/220˚C fan/gas mark 8 and place a baking tray in the oven to preheat.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and cook the onion, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes until soft and caramelised.
- Remove the preheated baking tray from the oven and place the pizza base on top. Spread with barbecue sauce, leaving a border around the crust.
- Sprinkle over the cheeses. Top with the caramelised onions, pulled pork, chopped pepper and pineapple pieces.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until the crust is golden and the toppings have melted.
- Drizzle the top with chipotle mayo and sprinkle over the coriander before slicing to serve.