Peanut Butter and Banana Ice Cream
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 x 400ml tin sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons chunky peanut butter
- Peel and chop the bananas into small pieces. Place the banana pieces into a bag or plastic airtight boxes to freeze.
- Add the slices of frozen banana, condensed milk and peanut butter to a food processor and blend until you have a smooth mixture. If it needs loosening, you can add a little milk (of your choice).
- Transfer the mixture to a freezer-proof dish and freeze until hard.
- Take out of the freezer 5 mins before serving and top with grated chocolate (optional) or maybe cinnamon.
- Scoop and enjoy! Maybe serve on the side of something sweet and hot!