Slow Cooker Chicken Curry with Apple, Banana and Tomato
- 900 g boneless, skinless chicken thighs, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeds removed and diced
- 1 Fyffes banana, sliced
- 1 apple, sliced but not peeled
- 300 g diced tomato
- 1 large onion, diced
- 3-4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2½ tbsp curry
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 2-3 bay leaves
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 2 tbsp flour
- 800 g cooked rice or naan (for serving)
- Spray your slow cooker with oil. Add everything except the flour into your slow cooker and stir.
- Sprinkle the flour on top of everything and stir to incorporate. Cover and place on high for about 3 hours or on low for 6 hours.
- Serve with rice or naan.