3-Ingredient Banana Ice Cream
To find out how you can enter the Fyffes Great Banana Bake Off 2022 search for #FyffesGBBO22 on Facebook or Instagram.
- 4 frozen bananas
- 3 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 75g (3 oz) good-quality dark chocolate, chopped in rough chunks
- Remove the bananas from the freezer and allow to defrost for 15 minutes.
- Place the bananas and peanut butter in a food processor and blend for about 2 minutes until smooth and creamy. The mixture will start off crumbly but stop and start the processor a few times, scraping down the sides in between and you will be left with some creamy magic!
- Transfer the ice cream to a bowl and use a spatula to fold through the dark chocolate chunks.
- Serve straight away with extra chocolate sprinkled over the top or cover and freeze until needed. This will keep in the freezer for 1 month.