2-Ingredient Air Fryer Scones
- 1 very ripe banana
- 75g self-raising flour
- Use a stick blender to purée the banana until completely smooth in a small bowl.
- Add the flour and mix with a spoon until it’s mostly mixed to form a shaggy dough.
- Turn out onto a clean surface dusted with flour and lightly knead to form a mostly smooth dough.
- Flatten into a thick disc about 2-3cm in height, then use a floured round pastry cutter to stamp out your scones.
- Bring together the remaining dough and shape into a scone.
- Arrange unbaked scones in the air fryer’s basket then brush the tops with milk (optional) for a glazed top. Otherwise leave as is.
- Air fry at 185°C until golden and cooked through, 6-8 minutes.
- Enjoy still warm with your favourite scone toppings.