Grilled Salmon with Pineapple Salsa
- 240 g chopped pineapple
- Juice of 3 limes, divided
- 4 skin-on salmon fillets
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- A pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp honey
- To make the sauce whisk together the juice of 2 limes, olive oil and honey in a large bowl.
- Heat your grill to high. Brush the salmon with honey-lime sauce, and grill until cooked through, 5 to 6 minutes per side.
- To make pineapple salsa add pineapple, onion, remaining lime juice and coriander to a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve salmon warm with salsa.