Banana Bread Bars
- 2 large bananas, mashed
- 2 cups oats
- Chocolate chips (handful)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place oats in blender or food processor and blend until oats become the consistency of flour.
- In large bowl combined mashed banana with oats until smooth. At this point you could add in peanut butter or vanilla extract or a flavouring of your choice but not necessary.
- Spray baking sheet with nonstick spray. Drop dough by large tablespoons onto sheet; flatten a bit with a rubber spatula. Top with chocolate chips.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes or until cookies are set. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack. Cookies will keep in a covered container for a few days, or they can be frozen and reheated. Makes about 16 cookies.