Banana Protein Balls
- Peanut butter
- Dark chocolate chips
- Chia seeds
- Vanilla protein powder
- Start by peeling the bananas and mashing them, using the backside of a fork is helpful here.
- Add the remaining ingredients into the bowl and stir everything together.
- Start rolling the balls together once everything is combined. Use your hands or a cookie scoop to roll the balls.
- The size should be about two tablespoons or 1-inch balls. If you roll them bigger, they won‘t stay together as well.
- Tip: Rub a very small amount of coconut oil on your hands or the cookie scoop. This helps keep your hands clean from the sticky mess and creates perfectly round protein balls.
- Line a large plate or small baking tray with parchment paper, this will help the balls from getting stuck to the plate.
- Put them in the refrigerator and let chill for at least two hours, then enjoy!