Fluffy Vegan Banana Pancakes
- 190 g all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 extra-ripe bananas, mashed
- 240 ml soy milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp avocado or coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- cooking spray
- Preheat pan to 190 C
- In a small bowl stir together the flour, baking powder, and salt. In a separate bowl whisk together mashed bananas, soy milk, maple syrup, oil, and vanilla extract. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix together until the flour is fully hydrated.
- Spray the pan with cooking spray. With an ice cream scoop or measuring cup, pour batter on the pan. It should spread into about a 5″ circle. Repeat until the pan is filled.
- When pancakes begin to bubble on the top (about 3 minutes), gently flip it over and bake on the other side until the pancakes have risen to about double the height.
- Remove pancakes and respray the pan before pan-frying the 2nd batch. Repeat until all the batter is gone.
- Serve with maple syrup, sliced bananas, and chocolate chips