Frozen Banana Yogurt Bites
- 1 large ripe banana
- 150 g yogurt of your choice
- Handful of cherries or dried banana chips (optional)
- Lay out approximately 12 cupcake cases or silicone muffin cups on a small baking sheet or tray (this will need to fit in your freezer).
- Peel the banana and pop it onto a plate. Mashup with a fork until most of the lumps have gone.
- Tip the mashed banana into a bowl and dollop in the yogurt. Whisk together until well combined.
- Using a spoon, dollop some yogurt and banana mixture into the bottom of each cake case until all the yogurt has gone. Top with the banana chips if wanted.
- Place the cups (still on the baking tray) into the freezer and leave to freeze for a couple of hours until set solid.
- Once frozen through, remove from the cases and serve (or bag up and pop straight back in the freezer to eat later).