Spiced Banana and Walnut Pies
- 3 over ripe Fyffes bananas
- 60g chopped walnuts
- 1 tbsp ground mixed spice
- 60g sugar
- 1 roll pre-rolled sweet shortcrust pastry, cut into discs
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mash bananas in a mixing bowl and add the sugar, chopped walnuts and ground mixed spice, and mix well.
- Grease a muffin tray and line with the pastry discs. Spoon a tablespoon of the mixture into each base and place another disc of pastry on top. Push down around the edges to seal each pie and make a small hole in the centre to allow steam to escape.
- Bake for 15 minutes, remove and allow to cool.