Fyffes Banana and Peanut Butter Acai Bowl
- 1 small frozen Fyffes banana
- 1 package frozen acai berry packet, 100 grams
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 240 ml chocolate almond milk
- 140 grams frozen strawberries
- 1 tablespoon honey
- A handful of vanilla almond granola, or a similar store-bought or homemade granola
- 1/2 of 1 banana, very thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon chopped dark chocolate or cacao nibs
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut
- Prepare ahead of time: Everything needs to be frozen ahead of time. This is what gives the bowl its signature thickness and allows for optimal topping!
- The acai puree packs are purchased frozen.
- Fyffes bananas need to be prepared ahead of time also, so make sure to freeze your banana at least a few hours before making the Acai Bowl.
- The consistency of Acai Bowls is key: The more frozen your ingredients are, the thicker your bowl will be.
- Avoid letting the fruit sit out of the freezer for long before making your bowl.