Fyffes Banana Chia Biscuits
- 2 ripe Fyffes bananas, mashed
- 1 1/2 tbsp chia seeds
- 60 ml unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 80 g old fashioned rolled oats
- 25 g unsweetened shredded coconut
- 40 g chopped medjool dates
- 40 g dark chocolate chunks, carob chips or cacao nibs (dairy-free, if needed)
- 1 tbsp creamy almond butter
- large pinch of cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Stir together the chia seeds and almond milk and let sit for about 10 minutes, or until the chia seeds have created a nice gel-like consistency.
- Pour the chia seed gel into a medium-sized bowl and mix in the mashed bananas, oats, coconut, almond butter and cinnamon until well combined.
- Gently stir in the dates and chocolate chunks.
- Scoop out dough (about 1-2 tablespoons worth) onto a baking sheet. You should get about 15 biscuits.
- Place in oven and bake for 17-20 minutes, or until the bottom of the biscuits have browned a tiny bit.
- Remove from oven, let cool and enjoy.