Fyffes BBQ Pineapple Sundaes
- 6 tbsp shredded coconut
- Vegetable oil, for brushing
- 4 thick slices of fresh Fyffes pineapple
- 4 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- Salted caramel sauce, for drizzling
- Chocolate dessert sauce, for drizzling
- Preheat the oven to 160˚C/140˚C fan/gas mark 3 (320°F) and spread the coconut in an even layer across a baking tray. Bake for 5-8 minutes, tossing halfway through, until just golden brown.
- Heat a grill pan or barbecue to a medium-high heat and brush with a bit of vegetable oil.
- Grill the pineapple slices for about one minute per side until charred.
- Add to serving plates and top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Drizzle with the salted caramel and chocolate sauces, then top with coconut. Serve the sundaes immediately.