Fyffes Halloween Banana Ghosts
- 4 medium-large, ripe bananas
- 200 g white chocolate broken into chunks
- 85 g desiccated coconut
- A handful dark chocolate drops
- In a small bowl, gently melt the chocolate over a pan of simmering water (make sure the bowl does not touch the water).
- Peel the bananas and cut them in half. Push a lolly stick into the middle of each. Spread the coconut out on a plate or bowl.
- Line a large baking tray with baking parchment, and make sure there is room for the tray in the freezer.
- Coat the bananas in chocolate, sprinkle with plenty of coconut until coated and set them on the prepared sheet.
- Add two chocolate eyes and a mouth to each ghost.
- Freeze the lollies for at least 4 hrs, and up to a week.