Fyffes Pineapple grilled in a honey curry sauce
- 1-2 Fyffes Gold Pineapple
- For the sauce: 16 tbsp Curry sauce 16 tbsp Honey 16 tsp Lime juice
- Cut the pineapple lengthwise into eighths, leave the crown leaves on and cut off the stem base. Remove the stalk from the pieces.
- Bring charcoal or gas grill to medium heat. Grill the Pineapple pieces over direct heat (covered) for about 5 minutes every side or until they are nicely browned.
- Carefully transfer the pineapple slices onto a plate. Serve it hot! Goes well with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Preparation of the Honey Curry sauce: Combine all ingredients in a small glass bowl, mix well to form a smooth sauce - done!