Fyffes Pineapple and Halloumi Canapés
- 500g fresh pineapple pieces
- 250g halloumi
- 25g toasted sesame seeds
- 1 bunch mint leaves
- Heat oven to 180C. Chop the pineapple into chunks and put it in a roasting tin. Bake for 35-40 mins until golden then set aside.
- Chop the mint leaves and mix with the sesame seeds and set aside.
- Cut the halloumi into cubes and char on all sides in a frying pan.
- Mix the pineapple in the mint and sesame mixture, then thread onto cocktail sticks with a piece of halloumi.