Fyffes Tropical Nachos
- 4 tortilla wraps, sliced into wedges
- 40ml vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 120ml natural Greek yoghurt
- Juice of 1 lime
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- ***For the topping:
- 1 Fyffes banana, chopped into small pieces
- ½ a Fyffes pineapple, chopped into small pieces
- ½ a mango, chopped into small pieces
- 1 kiwi, chopped into small pieces
- 80g strawberries, chopped into small pieces
- 4 tbsp desiccated coconut, toasted
- 2 tbsp fresh mint, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6. Arrange the tortilla wedges in an even layer on a baking tray. Brush lightly with the oil.
- Stir together the sugar, cinnamon and salt. Sprinkle evenly over the tortilla wedges and bake for 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Whisk the yoghurt, lime juice, vanilla, honey and poppy seeds until smooth.
- Combine the fruit in a bowl and toss gently to mix well.
- Arrange the tortillas on a serving platter and top with the fruit. Drizzle over the yoghurt sauce and sprinkle with the coconut and mint to serve.