Mince Pie Banana Bread
- 3 ripe Fyffes bananas, mashed
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 60ml almond (or other) milk
- 2 tbsp sunflower, olive or melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 30g coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 210g your preferred GF flour
- 100g mincemeat
- Preheat the oven to 180C and line a large loaf tin with baking paper.
- Stir together the mashed banana, chia seeds, milk, oil, syrup, vanilla essence and coconut sugar and leave to one side for 10 minutes.
- Add in the baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, mixed spice, flour and stir until combined and fairly thick.
- Pour half of the mix into the tin and spoon over the mincemeat using a teaspoon. Mix the mincemeat with the banana bread batter. Top with the remaining mixture.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes then allow to cool in for 10 minutes, remove and cool fully on a wire rack.