- 420 grams cubed Fyffes Pineapple
- 136 grams all-purpose flour
- 200 grams brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 110 grams butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees C.
- Spread well-drained pineapple into a 9x9 inch square baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and egg until smooth. Spoon mixture evenly over pineapple. Pour melted butter over the mixture and then sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes. Serve hot or cold.